Todd E. Wynkoop, DDS, MS
Dr. Todd Wynkoop was born in Falls Church, Virginia. He attended George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia and following graduation, he studied dentistry at the Medical College of Virginia. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Wynkoop completed a General Practice Residency at Bolling Air Force Base. In 1996, Dr. Wynkoop completed his endodontic residency at West Virginia University and entered into private practice.
As a dedicated husband and father of three, Dr. Wynkoop has many interests outside of Endodontics. He enjoys movies, reading, sports, traveling, and spending time with his family.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Southern Endodontic Study Group
- Northern Virgina Implant Society
Articles/Hospital Affiliations/Awards, etc.:
- 2006 Top Dentist Award
- 2009 Top Dentist Award